Question: Do I need to fill up the govt. college application form in offline mode besides registering online for admissions?

Ans: Candidates need not fill any offline form.


Question: Can I apply for multiple courses in an online form?

Ans: Yes, candidates can apply for multiple courses for Govt. college admission through a single online application form.


Question: Is it important to have caste or tribe certificate in the name of a candidate?

Ans: Yes, if the candidate is applying under any reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH) then, he/she must upload the scanned copy of Caste/Tribe/PWD certificate. The certificate must be signed by any competent authority and the scanned copy should be self-attested. Moreover, the certificates should be in the name of a candidate.


Question: My result is yet to be declared, can I still submit an online registration form?

Ans: Yes, candidates can submit online application form, however, they have to fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions and meet the cut off list of that course/college during the stipulated period.


Question: I belong to ST category and live in Manipur. How can I apply for undergraduate courses in your University?

Ans: You can apply through the online mode from your place itself. You only have to visit the college for getting the documents verified during the admission process else the admission process is completely online.


Question: During the online payment, the amount has been deducted from my account but I am still seeing the status 'pending' on UG admission portal.

Ans: Sometimes it takes time for the amount to be transferred hence you need to be patient for the time being.


Question: Once cut-offs are declared, will the admission be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis?

Ans: Govt. colleges don’t offer admission in its colleges on the first come–first serve policy. Admissions in College is offered only at through merit secured by applicants.


Question: I am a science student. Can I apply for Bachelor with honours in Arts subjects?

Ans: You can apply for Bachelor with Honours in Arts subjects provided you fulfil specific eligibility conditions for the programmer and meet the requisite cut off.


Question: Will there be any disadvantage for gap year candidates?

Ans: No, there won’t be any disadvantage for gap year students; however, they need to upload the necessary documents while applying for admission.


Question: Once I have taken admission in a particular subject, can I change my subject during the course of study or after completing first year?

Ans: No, once you are admitted in a particular subject, you can’t change your subject.


Question: Is a candidate required to be present in person on the day of admission?

Ans: Yes, the applicant must be present on the day of admission in the college along with the desired documents to get the same verified.


Question: Can I take admission in two different/same courses in different colleges after the declaration of a cut-off?

Ans: No, candidates cannot take admission simultaneously in two different courses or the same courses in different colleges. In case a candidate has taken admission at two places, the admission will be cancelled from both the colleges/courses.


Question: I have completed my class XII from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling). Can I get admission in regular college?

Ans: Yes, candidates can get admission in regular course, provided they have applied in the course/college and meet the cut-off criterion for the same.