PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
- Visit the official website of Director General Higher
click on the link “New Registration”.
your basic details such as Name, Email ID, Password, Mobile Number, etc.
your address details
your Education details.
your picture and signature and required documents wherever applicable.
your College, course detail.
and verify your details.
click on “Submit” button.
- Weightage, wherever applicable, would be given after
verification of the uploaded documents and the applicant shall be provided with
a maximum weightage of 10 percent.
- List of Documents to be uploaded online by the
applicant: Scanned copy of Passport size photograph
1. Scanned copy of signature
2. Matric (10th) Marksheet
3. 10+2 Marksheet
4. Migration Certificate (required in
case of other than HSEB)
5. Character Certificate
6. NCC/ NSS/Sports Certificate for
weightage, wherever applicable
7. Bonafide Resident of Haryana
Certificate, if applicable
8. Income Certificate required for
claiming benefits of EWS or SC / BC
9. Reserved Category Certificate, if
10.Gap Year Affidavit, if applicable
of the applicant will appear in the Merit List after online verification of
documents as per eligibility/merit.
- General category students can now opt for EWS (Economically
Weaker Section) quota within the Haryana General Quota. However, they need to
upload the required certificate for the same.
- After final selection, the admission charges shall be paid
through online mode only. There is no provision of payment of admission charges
physically at the College.
- All admissions done are provisional. College / University
will cancel any such admission if the information
provided by the students is found to be fictitious /bogus at any stage and the
student concerned will be held solely responsible for this.
- If any document of a student is rejected due to some reasons
during the process of online verification, a system generated SMS will be sent
to the applicant and applicant will be required to re-upload the correct
document on the online admission portal by logging in his/her account within 48
hours of receiving that SMS. No physical presence shall be required to revise